Ignite Me is an inspirational blog featuring groundbreaking artists — visual, audio and otherwise — and their terrific projects and creations. FLG is humbled to be featured on their site, with an interview with one of our founders, Pouneh Mortazavi. Have a look at some money shots of our sculptures in action, and read Pouneh’s accounts of the fuels we use, how we fund our work, and what it feels like to see the finished product!
- Time for another Crossfire! Thank you Public Works; Opulent Temple; Dusty Rhino and Pink Mammoth... fb.me/1MuAOjiMv 3 days ago
- Friends and Family! In today's edition of all things Soma@Pier 14, we have now lost an entire dendrite to... fb.me/7dOmOxNgY 4 days ago
- Parking for the Steampunk masquerade is at 250 Hegenberger road. $16 including shuttle! Please do not try to come... fb.me/77GWY51yK 1 week ago
- Thanks AXS! The countdown to The Steampunk Masquerade Starring Serpent Mother begins! Don't get burned, get your... fb.me/34h9yEw5c 1 week ago
- Do you know what chemicals make our methanol flames pink? First correct answer gets a collector pack of our new... fb.me/7h43TOaco 2 weeks ago